2011.01-now Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology
2004.09-2011.01 Beijing University of Technology Ph.D. in Physics
2011.01-now Shanghai Institute of Microsystem And Information Technology
She presided over NSFC program, and participated in National IC Research Program, National Key Research Program, and also. She has won The CAS K. C. Wong talent award, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation and its Special Foundation.
1. Y.H. Zheng, M.J. Xia, Y. Cheng, F. Rao, K.Y. Ding, W.L. Liu, J. Yu, Z.T. Song and S.L. Feng. Direct observation of metastable face-centered cubic Sb2Te3 crystal. Nano Research, 2016, DOI: 10.1007/s12274-016-1221-8.
2. K.Y. Ding, F. Rao, S.L. Lv, Y. Cheng, W.L. Liu and Z.T. Song. Low-energy amorphization of Ti1Sb2Te5 phase change alloy induced by TiTe2 Nano-lamellae. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6: 30645.
3. Y.H. Zheng, Y. Cheng, M. Zhu, X.L. Ji, Q. Wang, S.N. Song, Z.T. Song, W.L. Liu and S.L. Feng. A candidate Zr-doped Sb2Te alloy for phase change memory application. Apply Physics Letters, 2016, 108: 052107.
4. F. Rao, Z.T. Song, Y. Cheng, X.S. Liu, M.J. Xia, W. Li, K.Y. Ding, X.F. Feng, M. Zhu and S.L. Feng, Direct observation of titanium-centered octahedral in titanium–antimony–tellurium phase-change material. Nature communications, 2015, 6:10040.
5. M. Zhu, M.J. Xia, Z.T. Song, Y. Cheng, L.C. Wu, F. Rao, S.N. Song, M. Wang, Y.G. Lv and S.L. Feng, Understanding the crystallization behavior of as-deposited Ti–Sb–Te alloys through real-time radial distribution functions. Nanoscale, 2015, 7: 9935.
6. M.J. Xia, M. Zhu, Y.C. Wang, Z.T. Song,F. Rao,L.C. Wu, Y. Cheng and S.N. Song, Ti−Sb−Te alloy: a candidate for fast and long-life phase-change memory. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7: 7627.