He received a B.S. degree from Harbin University of Technology and a M.S. degree from Xi’an Jiao Tong University in June 1997 and 2004, respectively, and his PhD. Degree from Shanghai institute of microsystem and information technology Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2008. From August 2008 to the present, he has worked as Research Assistant and Associate Professor at the State Key Laboratory of Functional Materials for Informatics of Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology (SIMIT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
Ph. D 2008 in shanghai institute of microsystem and information technology Chinese Academy of Sciences
He Obtained Ph.D. degree in shanghai institute of microsystem and information technology Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2008.
He has published more than 10 papers in many journals and applied for 9 patents.
1. Shilong Lv, Zhitang Song, Yan Liu, and Songlin Feng. Ge2Sb2Te5 Phase Change Memory Cell Featuring Platinum Tapered Heating Electrode For Low-Voltage Operation. Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 49 (2010) 026503
2. LV Shi-Long, SONG Zhi-Tang, LIU Yan, FENG Song-Lin. Nanoscale Tapered Pt Bottom Electrode Fabricated by FIB for Low Power and Highly Stable Operations of Phase Change Memory. CHIN. PHYS. LETT. Vol. 27, No. 2 (2010) 028401
3. LV Shi-Long, SONG Zhi-Tang, ZHANG Ting, FENG Song-Lin . High Speed and Ultra-Low-Power Phase Change Line Cell Memory Based on SiSb Thin Films with Nanoscale Gap of Electrodes Less Than 100nm. CHIN. PHYS. LETT. Vol. 25, No. 11 (2008) 4174
4. Shi-Long Lv, Zhi-Tang Song, Song-Lin Feng. Fabrication of arrays of line with nanoscale width and large length by electron beam lithography with high-precision stage. Microelectronics Journal 39 (2008) 1126–1129
5. Xiaofeng Du, Ting Zhang, Zhitang Song, Weili Liu, Xuyan Liu, Yifeng Gu, Shilong Lv, Weijia Xue, and Wei Xi. Phase Change Line Memory Cell Based on Ge2Sb2Te5 Fabricated Using Focused Ion Beam. Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 50 (2011) 070211
6. Lv Shi-long, SONG Zhi-tang, FENG Song-lin. Study on C-RAM Electron Beam Lithography Technology. Microelectronic technology 2006 Vol.43 No.6 P.298-300