His major research interests are Phase Change Random Access Memory (PCRAM). He is responsible for the study of phase change materials and device process, undertaking NSFC program, and involved in National IC Research Program and National Key Research Program. He has published over 130 SCI-indexed scientific papers on the journals such as Applied Physics Letters, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces and Nanoscale etc. He has also been authorized 40 invention patents.
Ph.D., 2008, Tongji University
B.S., 1997, Shanxi University
Associate Professor, SIMIT, 2011-present
Postdoctoral Fellow, SIMIT, 2008-2010
1. The ultrafast phase-change memory with high-thermal stability based on SiC-doped antimony. Scripta Materialia 129: 56-60, 2017.
2. Programming power reduction in confined phase change memory cells with titanium dioxide clad layer. Applied Physics Letters 110: 023103, 2017.
3. Reversible Phase Change Characteristics of Cr-Doped Sb2Te3 Filmswith Different Initial States Induced by Femtosecond Pulses. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 8: 20885-20893, 2016.
4. Performance improvement in a Ti-Sb-Te phase change material by GaSb doping. Crystengcomm 18: 787-792, 2016.
5. Multilevel data storage in multilayer phase change material, Applied Physics Letters, 109: 173103, 2016.
6. Characteristics and mechanism of phase change material W0.03Sb2Te etched by Cl2/BCl3 inductively coupled plasmas. Thin Solid Films, 593: 67-70, 2015.
7. Phase-change properties of GeSbTe thin films deposited by plasma-enhanced atomic layer deposition. Nanoscale Research Letters 10: 89, 2015.
8. Understanding the crystallization behavior of as-deposited Ti–Sb–Te alloys through real-time radial distribution functions. Nanoscale 7: 9935-9944, 2015. Impact Factor: 6.739.
9. Thickness dependent nano-crystallization in Ti0.43Sb2Te3 films and its effect on devices, Thin Solid Films, 590: 13-16, 2015.
10. Ti-Sb-Te Alloy: A candidate for fast and long-life phase-change memory. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 7 (14): 7627-7634, 2015.
11. High thermal stability and low density variation of carbon-doped Ge2Sb2Te5 for phase-change memory application. Applied Physics Letters 105: 243113, 2014.
12. Reduced threshold current in NbO2 selector by engineering device structure. IEEE Electron Device Letters 35 (10): 1055-1057, 2014.
13. Performance improvement of phase-change memory cell with atomic layer deposition titanium dioxide buffer layer. Nanoscale Research Letters 8: 77, 2013.
14. Uniform Ti-doped Sb2Te3 materials for high-speed phase change memory applications. Applied Physics Letters 104: 053119, 2014.
15. Characterization of the thermal properties for Si-implanted Sb2Te3 phase change material. Applied Physics Letters 102: 252106, 2013.
16. Investigation of Ge-Sn-Te alloy for long data retention and high speed phase change memory application. Applied Physics Letters 103: 142112, 2013.
17. Phase-change material Ge0.61Sb2Te for application in high-speed phase change random access memory. Applied Physics Letters 102: 103110, 2013.
18. Performance improvement of Ge-Sb-Te material by GaSb doping for phase change memory. Applied Physics Letters 102: 241907, 2013.
19. Phase transition characteristics of Al-Sb phase change materials for phase change memory application. Applied Physics Letters 103: 072114, 2013.
20. Nitrogen-doped Sb-rich Si-Sb-Te phase-change material for high-performance phase-change memory. Acta Materialia 61: 7324-7333, 2013.