Fei Qin, Associate Professor of Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology of, Chinese Academy of Science. He graduated from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, with a bachelor's degree in 2003, and received his Ph. D. degree in 2008 from Shanghai Institute of Ceramic，Chinese Academy of Science. From October 2008 to September 2010, he worked in Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology as a postdoctor. Since October 2010, he has worked in Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology, mainly engaged in R&D of silica abrasive and slurry for chemical mechanical polishing. He has published 7 scientific papers, and applied for 2 china patents and 2 enterprise standards.
B. S., 09/1999-07/2003, Materials Science and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Ph. D., 09/2003-07/2008, Materials Science, Shanghai Institute of Ceramic of Chinese Academy.
Postdoctor, 7/2008-09/2010, Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology, Chinese Academy of Science.
Associate Professor, 10/2010-present, Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
1.Fei Qin,Yuchuan Zhou,Jianlin Shi,Yonglian ZhangA DNA transporter based on mesoporous silica nanospheres mediated with polycation poly(allylamine hydrochloride) coating on mesopore surface, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research, 2009, 90(2), 333-338.
2. Fei Qin, Jian Lin Shi, Cheng Yang Wei and Jin Lou Gu, Large incorporation amount and enhanced nonlinear optical properties of sulfide nanoparticles within mesoporous thin films, J. Mater. Chem., 2008,18, 634-636.
3. Fei Qin, ChichaoYu, Jiangtian Li, Chengyang Wei, Jinlou Gu and Jianlinshi, A two-step surface modification approach for Au and CdS NPs loaded mesoporous thin films and the greatly enhanced optical nonlinearity, Dalton Transactions, 2010, 39, 3233-3238.
4. X. K. Hu, Z. T. Song, H.B.Wang, W. L. Liu, F. Qin and Z. F. Zhang, Preparation of Silica Abrasives from Water Glass and Application in Silicon Wafer Polishing, Advanced materials Research,2010,92,183-187.
5. Liangyong Wang, Zhitang Song, Weili Liu, Fei Qin,Weixia Yan, Aodong He, Bo Liu, Mechanism of Ge2Sb2Te5 chemical mechanical polishing, Applied Surface Science, 2010,258,5185-5190.
6. Xiaokai Hu, Zhitang Song, Weili Liu, Fei Qin, Zefang Zhang, Haibo Wang Chemical mechanical polishing of stainless steel foil as flexible substrate, Applied Surface Science, 2012,258,5798-5802.
2012: Shanghai Rising-Star Program