Research Fellow and Assistant/Associate/Professor Positions at Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China
In Favour of Posting
Established in 2006, the Key Laboratory of Wireless Sensor Network and Communication, Chinese Academy of Sciences, is currently focusing on the R&D areas of LTE/5G systems, wireless sensor networks/Internet of Things (IoT), heterogeneous wireless networks, and wireless testbed experiments. With generous support from the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the Lab is very well equipped with the state-of-the-art research facilities (including high-end equipments worth more than USD 20M) and has undertaken many national key projects funded by the 863 hi-tech R&D program (MOST), the National Science and Technology Major Project (MIIT), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), and Shanghai municipal government (STCSM).
We invite highly motivated individuals with a Ph.D. degree to work with us on data analysis, intelligent sensing, 3D positioning, channel modeling, system evaluation, and algorithm/application developments for IoT and LTE/5G systems.
(1) PhD degree in electrical/electronic engineering, computer science, automatic control, or related areas.
(2) Solid research experience in communication networks, data sciences, intelligent sensing, 3D positioning, channel/network/traffic measurement and modeling, performance analysis and optimization, wireless sensor networks or internet of things.
(3) Good publication track record or system design and implementation experiences.
(4) Strong mathematical skills and system simulation development experiences.
(5) Good communication skills and capability of supervising research students.
(6) Fluent in oral and written English.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit (all in English) a cover letter, a CV including copies of three representative publications, and three letters of reference to: Ms Hua LU firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide competitive salary and benefits for these positions in Shanghai.
Deadline: July 1st, 2016